Monday, March 28, 2011

Absolute Contamination - Chapter Six


"I didn’t reply – I simply watched my brother as he turned around and headed back towards the driver’s side of the car. Seeing him like this, with his shoulders bent forward, as though he was carrying some heavy weight, I couldn’t help but feel sorry for him. It made me realize that I had been rather mean to him, taking Jason’s side and everything, but I had no control over it. It just happened to be that Jason hadn’t wanted to leave me behind, and to me, that was a big deal. "  
 [COPYRIGHT © 2011 Vicky Claerbout - All Rights Reserved]


This is a short, very short excerpt of the next chapter of Absolute Contamination. If all goes well I should be uploading it tomorrow.  This chapter will be named: Safe But Sorry

No comments: