Monday, November 28, 2011

Update 28 Nov. 201


Hey everyone!

Just a small update to let you know that I’ll be posting the next chapter of Sixteen Moons either tonight or tomorrow after class. I’m working on it as we speak, but because I’ve been reading too much the last couple of days, work for uni has just piled up. It’s my own fault though, so if I still haven’t replied to your messages, know that I’ll get to it as soon as I can.

So yes, the Watty Awards are coming to an end, or at least, the first round is (Nov. 30th) and it would be totally amazing if you could show your support for my entries – if you haven’t already. This is my first year in the Watty Awards and all the support is truly appreciated.

My entries are:
- Absolute Contamination (wattcode: 1481240 )

- Silent Storms (wattcode:  1001948 ) 

Feel free to spread the word and don’t forget to show your support to other entries, I’m pretty certain that all of us writers truly appreciate it.

If you don’t really care for the Watty awards, I’d still like for you to take the time to read Silent Storms. It’s only a really short story, but I think it’s worth a read because of what it’s about.

Lastly, there’s still 3 weeks left for you to enter your poem in the Sixteen Moons Poetry Contest, you can find more info here: http://www.wattpad.com/2417509

Enjoy the rest of your day/night!
~Vicky


PS: Out of the 18 books I've read over the past 9 days, I (strongly) recommend these three: 

- Take Me There by Carolee Dean
- Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz
- Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman

No comments: