Thursday, October 20, 2011

Update 20 Oct. 201



Here’s another small update on what’s been happening, or what’s going to happen soon.

I’d like to start by thanking all my new fans, I’m really glad that you liked what I wrote so far and I hope you continue to like what I’ll write in the future. 

To everyone who has read Absolute Contamination, I added a small question at the beginning of the very first part (here). Basically, I was curious as to how you found out about Absolute Contamination. Did you find it by accident, did someone recommend it to you, etc… So, if you still remember, it would be great if you wanted to share that with me. 

November is getting closer and closer, which means that soon I’ll start posting Sixteen Moons. I have no specific date yet, but I do know that it’ll be before Nov.30th 

I have started a contest as well, and the winner will get his/her poem featured at the beginning of Sixteen Moons. You can find more info here: http://www.wattpad.com/2417509

Oh, and I’m also going to translate Absolute Contamination to Dutch so don’t worry when I upload something that isn’t written in English. The translated version will be pretty much the same as the English version. Any changes that I make will later get changed in the original version as well.

Also, if you’re a writer and you want to participate in Author Revealed (more info on my blog), or if you want to suggest one of your favorite authors, just let me know in a private message.

Lastly, You can find the links to my blogs and those of Sixteen Moons and Absolute Contamination in my “About Me”  in case you’re interested. 

Have a great weekend!
~Vicky

As posted on Wattpad - http://www.wattpad.com/user/vicky_nfs

No comments: