Saturday, August 27, 2011

Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets?

That's a good question. Honestly, I'd rather not think about it because I think it's a little scary. I know that there is a possibility that they exist, I mean, the universe, and just space in general is simply too big for us to be the only living creatures. But thinking that there might be 'others' out there, whether they're human-like or not... it's something I'd rather not think about.

Then again, I think the idea of aliens makes for a good storyline. It's one of those subjects you can interpret however you want to because there isn't really any proof, or at least not that we normal civilians know of, that will contradict our imagination.

So basically, I'm not saying there are aliens out there, I'm also not saying there aren't. It's not as much as whether I believe in aliens or not, it's more like "I'll believe it when I see it" and until then I'll remain undecided.

No comments: