Monday, April 11, 2011

Escape - June Oldham

Escape (Signature)Escape by June Oldham

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I recently found my copy of this book again, and I was really surprised because I didn't even know anymore that I bought it. I remember reading it several times, maybe even 8-9 times. To be able to tell what I liked the most about this book, I should read it again because by now it has been several years since I last read it. I think this was one of my favorite books when I was about 14years old. There are still scenes I remember, the part on the beach for example and the awkward situation when the party is canceled and Greg didn't know. I loved how he was there for her, even when she kept pushing him away. Yes, I definitely liked this book :)



View all my reviews

No comments: